KRMS Field Hockey~Girls Grades 6-8
KRMS Field Hockey Program has an A Team and a Gold Team for 6th, 7th and 8th
Grade Girls. The teams begin practice in Mid-August and the season runs
through October. [pre-season optional conditioning is Aug. 21, 22, & 23 from 4:00-6:00 at the middle school]
The coaches are: ELIZABETH PARRISH [A], MELISSA SPANOS [GOLD]
NO prior experience is necessary to play. Come join a team.
PARENTS please be sure to check with KRMS Nurse, for physical exam status and update.
PHYSICAL EXAMS ARE REQUIRED OF ALL SPORTS PARTICIPANTS PRIOR TO THE SEASON!
All sports participants are reminded to bring the items listed below to each practice. (Uniforms, of course, for games).
1. Mouth Guard (available for purchase).
2. Lots of water/Gatorade like liquids.
3. Cleats/shin guards.
4. The desire to get in shape and have fun.
5. Sun screen and insect repellent.
6. Field Hockey athletes must bring and wear eye protection (available for purchase).
Last Modified on 7/26/2012 1:12:57 PM